Google

วันจันทร์ที่ 14 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2551

This Week Job Update!!

1. www.phukhaolak.com is done. ^o^ Already Payment
2. www.opticalphuket.com is done. ^o^ Just waiting for account process.
3. www.deutsche-kneipe.com have to got money from our customer.
4. www.phuketaircartering.com is in negotiate process for this website. It's have interesting function to do it. Really Excited.
5. www.seapearlresidence.com K.Robin owner said on 15-1-2008, he will send more information to redesign & make it real. We already talk about a price.
6. www.aquamarineresort.com This site is need to redesign, but owner not hurry much. Because it still High Season.
7. www.baumanville.com K.Pla said when you come to patong, please call her first so she prepare our money. ^o^
8. www.phuketpictures.net I nearly done with back office. But I still have some clue about how paypal told me this customer paid me. but still have a lot of fun to done. Objective Done in this month[January]
9. cas.in.th This site K.Jib told me to bring me more information.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: